The CEC offers free Individual Counseling & Supportive C.A.R.E. (Courage, Aspire, Respect, Empower) Groups. The counseling services are for those who have experienced trauma at some point in their lives. Our hope is to equip you with healthy coping skills in order to effectively deal with past or current challenges. Trained Licensed Professionals are here to guide you in discovering your sense of identity and purpose in life. By providing a confidential and compassionate environment, our desire is for you and your family to establish positive changes.
Our Services Include:
- Play Therapy for ages 4 and up
- Counseling for Adolescents ages 12-18
- Adult Individual Counseling for ages 19 and up
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Individual Counseling services are offered in English and Spanish
- C.A.R.E. Groups are offered once a week