There were 27 volunteer created drives for the CEC generating 5,596 toys for CEC Breakfast with Santa and 6,235 lbs of food for families during the holidays!
Host your own Food Drive for the CEC! We need all the help we can get and appreciate the opportunity to support local food drives for our Food Pantry.
The CEC serves families and if you want to put a smile on the face of a child, give them a toy. Homeless families and families fleeing domestic violence struggle to provide the basic necessities of life, much less toys for Christmas and birthdays. Host a toy drive and help these children celebrate like any other child.
We find that people are very creative when they want to help others. Custom fundraising encourages people to do what they feel is impactful and FUN for those in need. Want to be unique? DIY Fundraising could include:
- Parties where all gifts are for families at the CEC
- Neighborhood garage sales where the funds go to the CEC and the CEC takes the items not sold at Second Glance Resale Shop
- Antique Car Show where proceeds of ticket sales go to the CEC
- Sell the opportunity to wear jeans to work on Fridays
- Put on a school performance and ticket sales generate a donation to the CEC