Every dollar counts! Donate to help families served by the CEC and restore hope for a brighter future.
Become an Annual Partner with the CEC and have an impact on the agency’s programs and events all year long. Multiple options available to suit your participation and marketing priorities. Annual Partners not only help stabilize fund raising events but also leverage additional support for the CEC all year long. Please consider becoming a CEC Annual Partner now!
The CEC hosts several fundraising events every year and you are invited to sponsor at various levels. Sponsoring a CEC fundraising event is a great way of connecting with the community. You can make a difference by introducing your friends and business partners to the CEC and our mission which also displays your dedication to the world around you. There are several great options to sponsor that include varying levels of marketing exposure for you and your company.
Fund a Need
- $50 Provides one month of groceries for a family
- $100 Provides three months of diapers for a family with a two year-old and a newborn
- $250 Provides one month of play therapy for two child-victims of domestic violence
- $500 Provides one month of financial coaching to four families
- $1,000 Provides GED classes and certification testing for three single parents
- $1,500 Provides backpacks and supplies for 45 students at the BISD Refresh Back to School Event
- $2,500 Provides housing for four homeless families for three months
“Do all the good that you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.” – John Wesley
The CEC gladly accepts furniture donations! We like to copy the phrase made famous by Blue Bell Ice Cream……we use all we can to help families in our programs, and we sell the rest!
If you have furniture you are ready to part with, you can either drop it off yourself at Second Glance Resale Shop or get on the schedule for us to pick it up. Call 817-281-1164 before you donate! That way we can make sure we have room take it and get you on the schedule for a pick up.
Items that cannot be accepted: Medical equipment, helmets, recalled and older baby items, any items with strong odors or heavily soiled, broken items.
Second Glance Resale Shop
6308 Rufe Snow Dr,|
Fort Worth, TX 76148
Donations accepted 9:00 – 4:30 M – Sa